|One of the sales from 2012 on 25th Avenue NE.|
Last year we had a handful of homes participate in the sales, which were advertised on message boards and with signs along NE 125th Street. At one point we had so many people stopping to look at items for sale on 25th Avenue NE that it wasn't possible to drive down the street.
On Saturday, June 1st 2013 we again plan to sponsor a community-wide garage sale. And you are invited to participate.
- Set up your own garage/yard/carport sale
- Partner with a neighbor for a bigger sale
- Set out free items in front of your home
- Have your kids set up a refreshment stand
- Visit your neighbors' sales
You can email us the address of your sale, or just the nearest cross streets, and we can add it to a map we plan to create for the neighborhood sales.
Check back here on the Douglas Park Cooperative website for details as we get closer to the date.
Tell your neighbors! And pass along this information to anyone we missed.